Recently, a '20 things about me' quiz has been doing the rounds on Instagram and I was kindly tagged by Joanna from Adventures and Tea Parties. So, if you want to know 20 random facts about me, then do read on.
- I've lived in Somerset my whole life...
for that time I except to Cardiff for 3 years to go to University to study BA Graphic Communication. moved
- I really dislike driving. Traffic lights make me feel really anxious as
to new places. does going
- My little car is called Bug
- Public transport also makes me anxious.
- I'm nearly always early for everything.
- I'm growing my hair for charity. It’s really annoying and I want to chop it off
I also want it a bit longer. now, but ! Gah
- I pull funny concentration faces.
- I try to visit a new country every year.
- I am exceptionally good at killing house plants.
- I regret not doing French at A-Level but I could only choose 4 so Business, Fine Art, Product Design and Geography won.
- We’re getting a rescue dog soon (once we’ve redecorated the hall) and I can't wait!
- I'm always cold and my feet are often numb.
- I am obsessed with Disney’s Moana at the moment and can’t get enough of it.
- Not a day goes by where I don't speak to my online business friends, Tanya (from Tanya Garfield Jewellery) and Becka (from Becka Griffin Illustration).
- I find it easier to talk to animals and bugs than I do new humans. I talk to all of my
cats (the partially blind one is my neighbours ) and the spiders in my downstairs toilet (Pirate and Rayna). Sadly, Lanky got squashed by someone. favourite
- I'm very shy, nervous, don't know what to say to new people and can find social situations a bit awkward. (A lot of people couldn't believe this one!)
- I swear a lot.
- I always get searched at the airport. I must have a dodgy face or something. Or just bad luck.
- I get a headache if I don’t drink at least one cup of tea a day.
- If I was allowed, I’d paint our entire house yellow.
So there we are! 20 random things about me. If you haven't been tagged yet, why not give it a go?